CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

7/22/13

MAY FAMILY HAPPENINGS 2013

Daxx, Kole and Joey got to go see a Detroit Tiger's baseball game.  
Kole smarted off to the Tiger so he got a head crush for the fist picture. :)  

   

Jaibrian wanted to have her picture taken next to our dogwood tree as it bloomed.  
I think it's a dogwood tree.... 


Jaibrian would NOT let her dad or me take her loose tooth out.  
WHO does she trust to do this job??  
Her brother Daxx of course, because he is "very gentle"
....like her father and I are using a pick-axe or something...good grief.
  Daxx and Jai are two peas in a pod though.  That's a good thing.  





Grandpa Glenn made the mistake of falling asleep on the couch.  
He got the usual animal picture taken by Kole and Daxx.  
The twins are notorious for stuffed animal photo's taken on unsuspecting family who have the nerve to fall asleep in our home.  *sigh*




Jaibrian and Macy enjoying the Spring weather.











Brian and Brise helped me plant my Mother's Day flowers.  Brisan think's he's funny.....




No Brisan, you may NOT cut my rose bush with snippers!!
























Now listen...I have heard of these crazy people out there who talk to their dogs and "THINK" their dog talks back to them...I've even seen some of them on American Funniest Home videos.  They are nuts.

However, ...I just happen to have a dog who says, "I Love You" - "I want water" - "I want out"  Now...that's not crazy...that's lucky!!

There's a difference.  My dog, Macy, actually does talk to me and I talk back.  See the difference?  My dog is real and really does it...really... (sheepish grin)....really she does.

This is Macy saying "I Love You." ....really.





My daughter In law is wonderful.  I love her.  















I love her enough to put these birthday photos of me up on the blog because SHE looks so cute and is hugging me and we are having a great time.



I had to make a wish...so I did.



I had to blow out candles...so I did...






And since it was gluten free 
I ATE THE WHOLE THING!! :o) 

YUM, YUMMY!



And THAT was May.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures, Shelley! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com