CHEAP AND YUMMY BROWNIE RECIPE!
6 TBSP cocoa, 1/4 C butter, 1 C sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/3 C flour, 2 eggs, Cook 350 - 25 mins.

9/23/13

JUNE 2013 FAMILY HAPPENINGS

Oh wow, have we been busy in the Brownie Household!  It's the end of September and I'm posting about June!!

Well life does happen and sometimes we just have to remember it instead of blog it! LOL

Okay so, let me try to remember what happened in June.  

The kids were still attending a Catholic School. All the children in Kole's class got to make their own volcano's and blast them off outside at school.  Pictures below.  


Brian and Kole making the volcano. 
(above)

Daxx and Kole setting off their own volcanoes in the yard...over and over and over again. 
(Below) 






Jaibrian was a beauty in her Ballet Recital.  She was absolutely nervous but went up on that huge stage and made herself very proud....as well as our entire family.








Brian got to see our Goddaughter, Cynthia, at the end of year AHG banquet.
They have a special little bond.

We need to have a little grandbaby....just sayin'
(I write this in September...remember??....Well, guess what...
Our Kazz and Becca are expecting our first Grandbaby the end of March!!!)




Louis and Elizabeth are hamming it up at the Banquet.
Lizzie is my Goddaughter.  She is SO beautiful!  I could take pictures of her all day.
AND...she prefers me over Brian, which make her that much more sweet! :o) 



Jaibrian and Rachel sat together during the banquet.  
You get these two together and it's just smiles and chatter till the cows come home. 








Kole made a little fabricated story to go with his volcano...and when I say "Kole" I mean... "Me".   
It was too fun NOT to do! 






THE BIG HAZAHHH!!


Jaibrian's Recital Practice....



The actual Recital..  She is the next to last girl on the right...looking at the screen.





I just LOVE my baby girl! I am SO proud!


Becca came JUST to see Jaibrian on her big day.
Our two brainy beauties!


Mom don't read this part.  I Promise there was NO nudity and it was a comedy!! For real...I promise.
Also, I'm blaming all of this on Becca...because it makes everything okay if I blame her.
We got tickets to the 50 Shades of Gray Parody...and it was
FUNNY!!!


Brian, Kazz, Becca and I laughed our hineys off at this play.
The men were absolutley cracking up...and I can't even tell you the jokes because they are lengthy and it would ruin the event for anyone who goes to see this thing.

Let's just say...you don't have to read the book, and it's NOTHING like the book.



All in all it was a fun, couples night out...even if a little weird sitting with my son through some of the more funny skits.  They're married...it's all good. :o) 


No comments: